There are many great reasons to hire a professional to clean your carpets. It’s important to care for your carpets to keep them free of dirt and stains that can speed wear and make them look unsightly. From carpet fibers to complex equipment, ineffective techniques to deep cleaning and health concerns, there are many reasons to hire a professional instead of cleaning your own carpets. This article will give you an outline of those reasons. W
Here are 10 important reasons to hire a professional carpet cleaner.
- Carpet fibers vary. Your carpet could be made of natural or synthetic fibers, and of various types of each. It’s essential that you know how to clean and treat your carpeting material to ensure it isn’t damaged, gets thoroughly cleaned, and lasts its full lifetime. Professional carpet cleaners know exactly how to work with all types of carpeting material.
- Simplify your life. When you clean a carpet yourself, you need to rent or buy expensive and complicated carpet cleaning equipment that’s also hard to move from the store to your home and back. Those machines are often not as effective as professional carpet cleaning equipment, which means you won’t get the results you want and might have to call a professional to clean the carpets again. You’ll save money by starting with a professional. Professionals have the right equipment to get the job done quickly, safely and effectively.
- Sanitizing. Carpet cleaners you can rent often lack sanitizing tools, meaning the carpet you just cleaned will look clean but not have the deep clean you really want that gets rid of pests like dust mites and bacteria. This is especially important if you have concerns about allergies. Professional carpet cleaners will bring sanitizers and help rid your home of all the unsanitary things hiding in your carpets.
- Stain removal. If you clean your carpets yourself, you’ll probably run across stains that are new and others that have been there a long time. Most people don’t know how to remove either of those types of stains, if they can even remember what caused them. If you use the wrong cleaning ingredients, you could make the problem worse or damage your carpet. Professionals know the exact chemicals to use to clean those stains out of your carpet and bring it to life again while keeping it in excellent condition.
- Moisture problems. The carpet cleaning equipment you might rent often uses excess moisture, which means that when you’re finished there will be too much water in your carpets. That can lead to mold and other problems. By hiring a professional, you’ll get low-moisture carpet cleaning that gives you the very best results.
When you hire a professional to clean your carpets you’ll get the most effective cleaning techniques for your carpet type, save yourself the headache of struggling with ineffective equipment, get a deeper and more thorough clean, and avoid dangerous moisture problems.
Visit one of our nine northern California S&G Carpet showrooms near you for help with your carpet cleaning.